aigle women's chantebelle boots women's shoes sports & outdoor shoes
- natural rubber upper, supple and easy to wear
- polyamide jersey lining, fast-drying, washable and rot proof
- outer material: rubber
- inner material: fabric
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: slip-on
- heel height: 1.5 centimetres
- material composition: 100 % polyamide
- fit type: regular size
- self-cleaning rubber sole unit for grip
- upper natural rubber for comfort, strength and flexibility.
- polyamide quick drying lining and cotton insole
the classic rain boot for women. diverted from their initial use, they are worn both in the city and for a hunting trip. elegant but also durable for years, they have nothing left to prove. this rubber boot is handmade in france by aigle's rubber craftsmen. manufacturer's description aigle began in france in 1853 by hiram hutchinson. in montargis, hutchinson set up "la compagnie du caoutchouc souple" (the flexible rubber company) which produced waterproof shoes, boots and clothes on a large scale. he patented the brand "a l'aigle" as a tribute to the american bald eagle. for the last 150 years, entire generations have worn aigle. the brand has been a footwear icon creating performance footwear for riding, sailing, tennis, basketball, gardening, hiking, and more.